OMAHA STEAKS BIG SUMMER GRILLING SWEEP-STEAKS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The Omaha Steaks BIG Summer Grilling Sweep-steaks (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00:01 AM Central Time ("CT") on Saturday, May 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on Monday, May 31, 2021 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, including the District of Columbia, who are age 18 or older and the age of majority in their state of residence (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi) at the time of entry. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by law. Employees of BT Gift Certificates, Inc. d/b/a Omaha Steaks (the "Sponsor"), US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company (the "Sweepstakes Administrator"), The Big Green Egg, Inc., Chef David Rose, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Limit: One (1) Entry per person per day regardless of whether entrant has more than one email address. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV")/ODDS:
Grand Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a prize package to include:
- One (1) Large Big Green Egg package;
- One-year supply of Omaha Steaks Mega Steak Boxes (to be awarded as twelve (12) monthly shipments); and
- One (1) backyard BBQ party hosted by Chef David Rose*.
The ARV of Grand Prize: $13,100.
*Backyard BBQ Party Hosted by Chef David Rose Terms and Conditions:
- *Backyard BBQ party hosted by Chef David Rose (the "BBQ Party") will take place on a date and time of Sponsor's choice between March 1, 2022 and September 30, 2022. Dates are subject to change in the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor will provide advance notice of timing with an alternative option (if available). Winner must accommodate Sponsor's schedule or BBQ Party portion of the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- BBQ Party will include food and catering for up to twenty (20) friends and family of the Grand Prize winner and a short cooking demonstration by Chef David Rose at the Grand Prize winner's home.
- If Grand Prize winner's home does not include a backyard or cannot accommodate up to twenty (20) friends and family, Grand Prize winner will be responsible for securing another location for the BBQ Party.
- Grand Prize winner will be responsible for all seating, invitations, drinks, clean-up and any other services not included in the Grand Prize.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited during the BBQ Party.
- Grand Prize winner and all BBQ Party guests must consent and execute any required paperwork granting such consent to be photographed by a photographer and/or recorded by a videographer appointed by the Sponsor during the BBQ Party, or the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- If weather or other incident or conditions beyond the control of the Sponsor affects the ability for the BBQ Party to take place during the scheduled date and time, then the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Grand Prize winner other than to supply the remaining elements of the Grand Prize minus the unused portion of prize.
- Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the caterers, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Sponsor is not liable for expenses incurred as a consequence of any cancellations or delays from any third parties. In the case of mechanical difficulties, acts of God, equipment unavailability, Chef Rose illness or the like, Sponsor reserves the right to work with the Grand Prize winner to make a reasonable substitution. If substitution is not possible, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel on short notice. If the BBQ Party is delayed, postponed, cancelled or changed by Sponsor, a third party, or for any reason, Grand Prize winner will be notified as soon as possible. If it is not possible to substitute with an alternative date, Sponsor may cancel or provide a reasonable substitute of equivalent or greater value. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Official Rules or otherwise, Sponsor will not offer cash substitution or refunds or be liable in any way for expenses that you incur related to a prize that has been cancelled by the Sponsor, except in its sole and absolute discretion.
- In the event the Grand Prize winner or any BBQ Party guest engages in behavior that, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor's services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the BBQ Party early, in whole or in part, with no further obligation or compensation whatsoever to Grand Prize winner.
- SPONSOR AND CHEF DAVID ROSE AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATED COMPANIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AND HEIRS OF EACH SHALL BE RELEASED AND HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ENTRANT'S PARTICIATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY ASPECT OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER'S ACCEPTANCE OR USE/MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR A GUEST'S USE/MISUSE OF THE PRIZE.
Second Prize: There is one (1) Second Prize available to be won. One (1) Second Prize winner will receive a prize package to include:
- One (1) Big Green Egg MiniMax package; and
- One (1) Omaha Steaks Ultimate Grilling Package.
The ARV of Second Prize: $1,399.
Third Prizes: There are fifteen (15) Third Prizes available to be won. Each Third Prize winner will receive a prize package to include:
- One (1) Big Green Egg accessory; and
- One (1) Omaha Steaks $30 Reward Card. Omaha Steaks Rewards Cards are not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Reward Card usage is subject to the issuing company's complete terms and conditions, including expiration dates.
The ARV of each Third Prize: $60.
The total ARV of all prizes available to be won: $15,399.
There is a limit of one (1) prize per person. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
RANDOM DRAWING: The winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about Wednesday, June 2, 2021 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period by the Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent representative of the Sponsor whose decisions are final.
WINNER NOTIFICATION & VERIFICATION:
Grand Prize & Second Prize Winners: The potential Grand Prize and Second Prize winners will be notified via email and/or phone, and will be required to sign and return, within five (5) days of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, an IRS W-9 Form and where allowable, a Publicity Release (collectively, "the Releases"). These Releases will require the winner to furnish his/her Social Security Number for the sole purpose of tax reporting, as required by law. Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
Third Prize Winners: The potential Third Prize winners will be notified by email and/or phone and required to confirm their mailing address within three (3) days via return email. Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these rules that winner will be disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing. If Sponsor is unable to determine and verify a potential winner after repeated alternate drawings or if Sponsor fails to receive a sufficient number of entries to correspond to the number of prizes available to be awarded, Sponsor reserves the right to not award such prize(s).
PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes are not redeemable for cash, assignable, transferable and may not be substituted except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its discretion. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the winner's sole responsibility.
Second Prize and Third Prizes will be awarded within 45 days of winner verification.
Winners are responsible for all federal, state, local and income taxes associated with winning prize.
Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use winner's name, prize won, hometown, likeness, video recordings, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winners acknowledge that the Sponsor and all other businesses affiliated with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize being offered, except that each merchandise prize shall be subject to its manufacturer's standard warranty (if any).
GENERAL: Although subsequent attempts to enter on a given day may be received, only the first complete entry received from a particular entrant will be eligible; subsequent attempts by the same person to enter, including entries submitted with an alternate email address, will be disqualified.
Participating entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Administrator, and release the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Administrator, The Big Green Egg, Inc., Chef David Rose, and their affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Sweepstakes, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each (the "Released Parties"), from all claims and liability relating to their participation in the Sweepstakes, and the acceptance and use/misuse of the prizes offered. Participating entrants assume all liability for and Released Parties shall be held harmless against any liability for any injury, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including personal injury or death, or injury to property caused or claimed to be caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor may ask any entrant or potential winner to provide Sponsor with proof, to Sponsor's satisfaction, that such party is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged or illegible entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be run as planned, Sponsor may disqualify any suspect entries or individuals from the Sweepstakes and any sweepstakes it sponsors and (a) suspend the Sweepstakes and modify the Sweepstakes to address the impairment, then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS SWEEPSTAKES CANNOT BE ADMINISTERED OR CONDUCTED OR ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS RESULTING OR ARISING FROM ACTS OF GOD, WAR, OR TERRORISM, CIVIL UNREST, STRIKES, SUPPLY SHORTAGES, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, EPIDEMICS, COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW OR ORDER OF A GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR ACT, EVENT, OR OCCURRENCE BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE SPONSOR. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE, AS APPLICABLE. FURTHER, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, DIVERSIONS, CHANGES IN SERVICE OR ACCOMMODATIONS OR SUBSTITUTIONS, OR FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY ANY THIRD PARTIES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING AIR CARRIER(S) AND OTHER TRANSPORTATION COMPANIES; LODGING, RESTAURANT OR OTHER HOSPITALITY PROVIDERS; ENTERTAINMENT PROVIDERS, VENUES OR ARTISTS; OR OTHER THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS SUPPLYING ANY SERVICES OR COMPONENTS OF THE PRIZE(S) TO WINNERS AND/OR THEIR GUESTS, OR FOR ANY RESULTING INJURIES, INCLUDING MONEY DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, PROPERTY DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURIES OR DEATH RESULTING THEREFROM.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
GOVERNING LAW AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Nebraska, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS' REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
DISPUTES: The parties hereto each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration; provided, however, the Released Parties shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in the state and federal courts in Douglas County, Nebraska and any other court with jurisdiction over the parties. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and review is limited. The arbitrator's decision and award is final and binding, with limited exceptions, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The parties agree that, except as set forth above, any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved solely by binding arbitration before a sole arbitrator under the streamlined Arbitration Rules Procedures of JAMS Inc. ("JAMS") or any successor to JAMS. In the event JAMS is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within fourteen (14) days of the filing of a "Demand for Arbitration", then either party can elect to have the arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") or any other mutually agreeable arbitration administration service. If an in-person hearing is required, then it will take place in Douglas County, Nebraska. The federal or state law that applies to these Official Rules will also apply during the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other proceedings that involve any claims or controversy of another party, including any class actions; provided, however, if for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then the agreement to arbitrate doesn't apply and the dispute must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Douglas County, Nebraska. Sponsor agrees to pay the administrative and arbitrator's fees in order to conduct the arbitration (but specifically excluding any travel or other costs of entrant to attend the arbitration hearing). Either party may, notwithstanding this provision, bring qualifying claims in small claims court.
OFFICIAL RULES REQUEST: To request a copy of the Official Rules, see https://sweeppromo.com/fbsweeps/pages/OmahaSteaksSummerGrillingSweepstakes/omahasteaksrules or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 2, 2021, to: The Omaha Steaks BIG Summer Grilling Sweep-steaks Official Rules Request, PO Box 654, Social Circle, GA 30025-0654.
WINNER CONFIRMATION REQUEST: For a written confirmation of the winners (available after June 2, 2021) send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (no later than July 2, 2021), to: The Omaha Steaks BIG Summer Grilling Sweep-steaks Winner Confirmation Request, PO Box 654, Social Circle, GA 30025-0654.
SPONSOR: BT Gift Certificates, Inc. d/b/a Omaha Steaks, 11030 "O" Street, Omaha, NE 68137.
SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625. 1-800-620-6044
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners in the United States and abroad. All rights reserved.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous U.S./D.C., age 18+ (19+ in AL and NE, 21+ in MS). Void in AK, HI, outside the 48 U.S./D.C. and where prohibited. Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 AM CT on 5/1/21; ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 5/31/21. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day. For full Official Rules, click here. Sponsor: BT Gift Certificates, Inc. 11030 "O" Street, Omaha, NE 68137.